Music course description
Venue of the 'Encuentro'
• Dates: From 18th to 24th august. (Except Clarinet course: 21th-24th August)
• The course will be directed to pre-college and college students, as well as to professors and professionals who wish to deepen in the instrumental and ensemble repertory, or being prepared to orchestral auditions.
• Students will undertake minimum 5 individual lessons. The detailed schedule being set at the beginning of the course.
• Promotion of chamber music ensembles and orchestra. Accompanist available during the masterclass.
• Places will be allocated on by registration order (there is a maximum limit of 10 active students per discipline). However, the organisation could ask the participant for more information if necessary.
• The student will receive a certificate of 50 hours, signed by "Sostenuto " Association.
The classes will take place in the Professional Conservatory of Music "Maestro Gómez Viilla, located at Calle Cadenas, n° 6 in Cieza.
We offer the possibility of accommodation as boarding students, for which we have a Hostel located in the natural environment of Cieza, totally renovated, located 10 minutes walk from the Conservatory.
For other options you can contact the travel agency:
firstname.lastname@example.org - 968 76 35 65
Students will have unlimited access to all facilities of the municipal sports center (swimming pool included)
How to get Cieza
By freeway: A-30 and A-33
By bus: www.alsa.es
By train: www.renfe.es
By plane: the nearest airports are Alicante, Murcia San Javier, Valencia or Madrid.
For more information about cultural and sportive activities
Erica del Hospicio 1, 9°B – 30530 Cieza (Murcia) España
Directora artística: Caridad Galindo
(+32) (0) 497 270 907 – (+34) 663 631 625