Music course description
• Dates: From 18th to 24th august.
• The course will be directed to pre-college and college students, as well as to professors and professionals who wish to deepen in the instrumental and ensemble repertory, or being prepared to orchestral auditions.
• Students will undertake minimum 5 individual lessons. The detailed schedule being set at the beginning of the course.
• Promotion of chamber music ensembles and orchestra. Accompanist available during the masterclass.
• Places will be allocated on by registration order (there is a maximum limit of 10 active students per discipline). However, the organisation could ask the participant for more information if necessary.
• The student will receive a certificate of 50 hours, signed by "Sostenuto " Association.
For further information concerning this accommodation, please contact directly the director of the masterclass
Venue of the 'Encuentro'
The classes will take place in the Professional Conservatory of Music "Maestro Gómez Viilla, located at Calle Cadenas, n° 6 in Cieza.
We offer the possibility of accommodation as boarding students, for which we have a Hostel located in the natural environment of Cieza, totally renovated, located 10 minutes walk from the Conservatory.
For other options you can contact the travel agency:
0034 968 76 35 65
For more information, please contact the course organization directly.
How to get Cieza
By freeway: A-30 and A-33
By bus: www.alsa.es
By train: www.renfe.es
By plane: the nearest airports are Alicante, Murcia-Corvera, Valencia or Madrid.
On this website you can find out what the current health requirements are for travelling to Spain.
For more information about cultural and sportive activities
Erica del Hospicio 1, 9°B – 30530 Cieza (Murcia) España
Directora artística: Caridad Galindo
(0032) 497 270 907 (also WhatsApp, FaceTime and Viber)